Youths are always looking to open bank accounts to enjoy debit cards and online Shopping features. But for students it is always better to open a Zero balance accounts so when they do not have funds in their accounts there is no charges. A Zero Balance Accounts means when your balance is NIL in your Account then the Bank will not charge their maintenance fees. Here we have researched and came up with top 3 zero balance accounts providing bank with their features, So if you are willing to open your bank accounts today then Hurry!
Zero balance Accounts in India
Usually students and youths open bank accounts for saving Money, sometimes using Online Services though Debit card and for getting Money transferred to their accounts by their parents. coming on to all this factors it seems the amount on their Accounts is always fluctuated. Hence opening a zero balance account ins a nationalized Bank or most popular private Sector bank is a good deal for young Generations.
Why Open Zero Balance Accounts
In India there are lot of banks including government and private sector banks which provide ATM debit cards, personal banking, Internet banking, phone banking and lots of more services. A Consumer always get confused which to open, sometimes he/she chooses a Wrong one. Specially targeting on youths, we highly recommended to open a zero balance saving accounts from these 3 banks, now you can choose your favorite among these and enjoy digital banking in a better way.
Below are the list of top 3 Banks providing Zero Balance Accounts with their schemes and features.
Axis bank Youth Account
For youths this is the most attractive banking scheme for now. Axis Bank has designed a special saving account for youths between Age 18 to 25 years. This is a zero balance account with tons of features for students and Young Generation.
Features of Axis Bank Youth Account
- Zero balance Account – no Minimum balance required
- Designed Specially for youths between 18 to 25 years of age
- Customized youth debit cards with tons of designs to choose from.
- Pull Money Online from your parents account
- Whoever Transfers Funds needs to know only your mobile number.
- Top-up & talk to your loved ones by recharging your prepaid phone with the YOUTH App.
- Offers instore for you on your Card.
- Check out balance and transfer funds using youth mobile app
- Free monthly E-Statements
- SMS banking, Tele banking and quarterly interest at 4% Per annum
You can open a youth account with minimum of Rs.3000, later on you can withdraw all funds. According to RBI guidelines You will require a valid Address Proof and Identity proof for opening a bank account.
IDBI Bank Zero Balance Accounts
IDBI Bank introduces Sabka Savings Account which is specially designed for everyone. IDBI Bank has launched this Saving account that’s literally meant for everyone. Absolutely elementary in its approach and Zero Balance for inclusive banking. I am banking with IDBI from last 3 Years I just Love it. There is no other banks providing so many features and less charges. So this comes in favorite list for Opening Zero Balance Accounts in India.
Features of IDBI Sabka Account
- International VISA debit cum Chip based ATM Card and Cheque Book
- Multiple ways to access your account
- Phone banking and superior internet banking with tons of features
- No charges on electronic Fund Transfer
- Zero balance saving Account – no Minimum balance required.
- No charges for any branch on cash deposit
- SMS & email alerts for any transaction in your account.
- Free Passbook and now access your bank through official IDBI Smartphone App.
Visit your nearest IDBI Bank to apply for IDBI Bank Sabka Account.
SBI Savings Account
SBI (State bank Of India) The most trusted and popular Government owned Bank in India. You will find SBI branches and its ATM in every corner of the country. There services in banking sector is very vast. In state bank of India you need to maintain minimum of Rs.1000 with cheque book and Minimum of Rs.500 without Cheque Book but on this Year SBI has Removed its maintenance fees so without check book account is no Zero balance.
Features of SBI Saving Account
- Zero balance*, no minimum balance required for maintaining account.
- Free International MasterCard or VISA ATM cum debit card
- Access to SBI Internet Banking for free
- Free SBI Anywhere Mobile App access.
- free SBI virtual credit card though Net Banking
- Online Funds Transfer, Third Party Transfers, E-payment, Online Ticketing and E-tax
- Withdraw Money from thousands on SBI and Other ATM
- make instant Payments to Utility Bills using SBI InstaPay
SBI is always a better option for everyone who lives in small towns where other private banks are not available. With SBI Internet banking you can explore tons of features and Services which makes SBI the most popular Bank.
That’s All about easy banking in India. We have managed to collect every latest information and features. however for more info and confirmation you can get in touch with the desired bank online or offline as bank may change their terms or schemes so it is always better to re-check features of account with your bank before opening.
So Youths? What are you waiting for? Start saving money from now by opening a zero Balance accounts in your favorite Bank. Stay updated with us for more Useful technology news and Like us on Facebook.